By Marica Micallef
The Australian government is offering to pay for the funeral of people that the Covid-19 vaccine that the same government mandated, killed.
On the Australian government website, one finds the page titled “Deceased COVID-19 vaccine recipient payments and funeral costs.” It states:
“In cases involving death you may be eligible for payment and support for funeral costs. We’ll make this payment to the deceased’s estate.”
“What proof you need
Before you can claim, you need to get your doctor to complete a COVID-19 vaccine claims scheme medical report. You need this as proof when you submit the claim. We need your doctor’s responses to help us assess your claim.
You need to provide the following documents with your claim:
- the deceased’s death certificate or medical cause of death certificate
- proof that you’re acting on behalf of the deceased
- proof of any funeral costs and who paid, like receipts
- proof of any amounts you got or will get from third parties, like funeral insurance
- proof of the deceased’s partner and children dependent on the earnings of the deceased at the time of death, if applicable.
How to calculate payments and funeral costs
You need to show your actual costs for the funeral. Remember to deduct any amounts you got or will get from third parties.
If your claim involves death, find out what you can claim in the COVID-19 vaccine claims scheme policy on the Department of Health and Aged Care website.”
When is the Maltese government going to pay for funerals of those who died thanks to the Covid-19 vaccine which it mandated to the Maltese nation?