Blog post by Marica Micallef
The World Economic Forum has a plan which is label “predictions”. This is a business plan of how they see the world in 2030. I already referred to this agenda in other blogs. Now I will tackle it in detail. This plan, which I will partially quote from their article https://archive.is/YEM6E – Nov. 12, 2016 is:
- “All products will have become services.” – people won’t own anything. They won’t own a car, a house, clothes or appliances. People will just borrow what they need on demand.
- “There will be a global price on carbon.” China took the lead in 2017 with a market for trading the right to emit a tonne of CO2, setting the world on a path towards a single carbon price and a powerful incentive to ditch fossil fuels.
- US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers. The U.S., Russia, China, Germany, India and Japan which will show semi-imperial tendencies.
- Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out, with fewer accidents thanks to SELF-DRIVING CARS and technology. Organs will be printed!
- We are eating much less meat. What they mean is that farmers won’t own land anymore. The elite, who already own the land, will regulate what you eat.
- Welcoming and integrating refugees.
- Western values will have been tested to a breaking point. Checks and balances that underpin our democracies must not be forgotten.
- “By the 2030s, we’ll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” Scientists will have worked out how to keep you healthy in space. The start of a journey to find alien life?